Staying safe means preventing the attack, not reacting to it.
- Wish you didn’t always feel like a target?
- Does it make you uneasy to walk across a dark parking lot?
- Do you feel nervous when you’re home alone?
- Have you been victimized?
- Do you struggle to feel confident in tense moments?
- Does your work often put you into unfamiliar situations?
Our situational awareness classes bring you through classroom based instruction, practice sessions with our instructors in the event you did have to react as well as utilizing our 180 Degree SMART Simulator to help aide in raising your awareness.